Tuesday 26 April 2011

Zite for iPad gets a new version and a new CEO

In previous reviews I've said Zite is my favorite way to get the latest news on the variety of subjects I follow, and unlike more traditional RSS feed readers, Zite lets me discover stories from websites I would never have seen.

Zite pushed out an update yesterday with an in-app browser, performance improvements and clipboard support for long URLs.

I think what I like most about Zite is the presentation of the articles. They look very clean, ad free, and are just simply easy on the eyes. Of course some publishers complained about ads being stripped out, and Zite received some threats in the form of a cease and desist letter from some of the biggest publishers on the web. The response was to accommodate any publisher with a direct web link, and that's happened with every request Zite has received.

Continue reading Zite for iPad gets a new version and a new CEO

Zite for iPad gets a new version and a new CEO originally appeared on TUAW on Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.tuaw.com/2011/04/26/zite-for-ipad-gets-a-new-version-and-a-new-ceo/

sports news charity news music news

No comments:

Post a Comment